Raw Organic White Mulberries by Loving Earth
Brand: Loving Earth
Description: Loving Earth’s Raw Organic White Mulberries are naturally harvested and contains all natural sugars.
The White Mulberries are a great source of protein, iron, calcium, vitamin K, C, A, B6 and E, fiber, potassium, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, manganese, magnesium and antioxidants.
Ingredients: Organic White Mulberries.
Loving Earth is a Melbourne-based company dedicated to sourcing the highest quality raw and organic foods from around the world.
Loving Earth’s products are distributed by Le Bono Collection in Singapore. You can buy from Le Bono directly or from its stockists.
The product is awarded a Green Rating of 3 stars based on 7 points in the following 4 criteria (updated on 12 March 2012):
2. Does the company have a sustainability policy or publish a sustainability report?
Loving Earth follow a strict policy of Healthy, Sustainable and Fair principles, to source and develop all their products.
Materials and Waste
16. Is the product grown in a sustainable manner?
The product is organic, and Loving Earth follows the 3 fundamental principles of Healthy, Sustainable and Fair, to source and develop all their products.
17. Is there conservation of the habitat or protection of the biodiversity where the product is grown?
Loving Earth ensures that its products are cultivated in such a way as to help restore native ecosystems and use traditional permaculture systems.
Chemicals and Health
23. Does the product or service use natural ingredients or use no harmful chemicals?
The product is organic and contains no artificial additives.
24. Is the product or service certified organic and have a credible third party certification or label?
Loving Earth is an Australian Certified Organic processor.
25. Has the company taken steps to reduce the chemicals used in the product or service?
Loving Earth ensures that its products are produced without the use of synthetic fertilizers, chemical pesticides and herbicides.
Social and Ethical
27. Does the company have a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy?
Loving Earth follows the 3 fundamental principles of Healthy, Sustainable and Fair, to source and develop all their products. Loving Earth ensures that its products are produced according to Fair Trade standards, and also empowers indigenous communities.
“Coming soon, still busy eating…”