mPowerpad Lite by Third Wave Power
Brand: Third Wave Power
Attributes: Energy Saving
Description: mPowerpad Lite is an all-in-one portable solar device and provides an easy alternative solution to save energy!
By tapping on solar power, mPowerpad Lite can charge mobile phones, tablets and cameras, and is equipped with flashlight and reading light.
Compact, durable, and built to last, this device is also light enough for people who loves going to the outdoors. Also suitable for busy professionals at work or even at home in both urban and rural areas.
- Functions: Charger, reading light and flashlight
- User interface: On/off switch
- Device rating: 15 watt hours
- Solar charging: 6 hours under direct sunlight (charge times may be longer in cloudy weather, high temperatures or where panels are not angled towards the sun)
- AC/DC or car adaptor charging: fast charge in 2 hours
- Battery rating: Up to 2400 mAh capacity, NiMH, 5 x 1.2V AA, up to 500 charge cycles
- Device charging from USB: USB output 5V up to 1A enables most devices to charge at full speed
- Duration of reading light and flashlight: up to 20 hours each
- Reading light LED: 5W bulb equivalent
Third Wave Power aims to improve lives and increase productivity of people in both urban and rural environments by designing and developing innovative energy solution products which are not only affordable, but also built to last.
The mPowerpad Lite is only available for delivery in Singapore, and payment is by Cash on Delivery. Delivery fee of $5 apply. Free delivery for purchase of 3 units and above!
You can place an order through the form below and we will email you the confirmation within 3 working days.
The product is awarded a Green Rating of 3 stars based on 5 points in the following 3 criteria (updated on 21 October 2012):
2. Does the company have a sustainability policy or publish a sustainability report?
The company commits to develop renewable power solutions that last in the environments they are used in, and help to improve lives in both rural and urban areas.
Energy and Climate Change
6. Is the product or service energy efficient or helps to conserve energy or reduce carbon emissions?
This product helps to conserve energy and reduce carbon emissions by converting solar energy into portable power, which can be used for various purposes.
8. Does the product or service use renewable energy?
This product is able to provide power from the conversion of solar energy.
Materials and Waste
15. Is the product grown locally or imported from a nearby country in Southeast Asia?
mPowerpad Lite is designed in Singapore and made in Malaysia.
19. Has the company taken steps to reduce the material and packaging used for the product, or to reduce the waste generated in the production of the product or service?
The product is designed to be compact and light, and uses rechargeable NiMH batteries.
What do you think? Share your reviews and comments below.